What Would Barack Do? 1


I completely agree with Obama’s opinion in his Washington Post op-ed yesterday. What we need from the politician in Washington is some action and not the old-fashioned nit-picking! So what if 1% of the stimulus package does not provide the best value for money, is it not worth it for the other 99%? Think about your personal life, how many times have you had to spend money quickly because of an emergency? How many times did you do it perfectly?

Right now, what the USA (and the world) needs is the emergency purchase because we don’t have the time to wait for the perfect solution!


One thought on “What Would Barack Do?

Comments are closed.