Saw this on Something for the Weekend this morning and it looked very good … especially over the Christmas vacation!
- 2 tsp muscovado syrup
- 60ml/2¼fl oz extra viejo rum
- 15ml/½fl oz chestnut liqueur
- 2 dashes chocolate bitters
- ice cubes
- 1 x 7.5cm/3in sliver clementine peel
- twist lemon peel, to serve
- Pour the muscovado syrup, rum, chestnut liqueur and chocolate bitters into a whisky tumbler, one after the other.
- Add the ice cubes and clementine peel and stir.
- To serve, hook the twist of lemon peel over the edge of the glass. Serve with roasted chestnuts.